Determined that British voters must have a Referendum on the EU, David’s Eurosceptic record cannot be matched by anyone else. As now, He will fight for your and Britain’s interests in Brussels as he seeks to reduce the burden of that remote and bloated bureaucracy.
David is a principled advocate of EU withdrawal while being a traditional Conservative of 23 years standing. He’s the only person who really understands UKIP, as their former Deputy Leader/Party Chairman, and he needs to be a leading part of the Conservative team to combat them in the European Elections. Positive, hard working, a team player, and easy to get on with, David makes an ideal Conservative MEP candidate.
What have I done for you?
- Helped gain In/Out EU Referendum through No. 10 & Cabinet Minister advice and a book
- Regular interviews on BBC Radio 4, TV News, local radio & press
- Supported district and county elections across Eastern Counties with a ‘How to Fight UKIP’ memo
- Frequently highlighted danger of EU Superstate
- Voted against bad EU legislation
- Campaigned in Police Commissioner (PCC) elections
- Spoken at many Party fundraising events
- Key role in Trade and Defence Committees
of European Parliament
- Helped many constituent issues
- Twenty three year Conservative Party service as Adviser in John Major’s Government, local councillor, Westminster candidate and Head of Bow Group think tank (eg members Lilley, Howard & Macgregor).
Find out: What I believe in :: What will I do for you?
“As ever, the work you are doing on behalf of the Conservative Party is greatly appreciated, as is your determined promotion of an EU Referendum. Keep up the good work.”
Charles Walker MP, Member of Parliament for Broxbourne
“I am very pleased that we can welcome David Campbell Bannerman back to the Conservative Party. The Conservative Party is bringing in people who want to work in the national interest to sort out Britain’s problems. I am sure David Campbell Bannerman will be a valuable member of our team in the European Parliament.”
Rt Hon William Hague MP, Foreign Secretary
“Thank heavens that we still have folk with backbone, you’re a credit to your country.”
Stephen G, Eastern Counties Constituent